Are your team stuck at base camp?
Bouncing back is no longer enough to keep us ahead in the post-pandemic world. Uncertainty and fear have left many stuck in survival mode, and threatened their well-being more than ever. Whilst weathering these unknowns, businesses face the challenge of maintaining high performance and protecting their most important asset – their people.
At just 25, Alex Staniforth is no stranger to adversity and confronting challenges, having survived the two biggest disasters in Mount Everest history as a teenager. Through the lens of adventure, ultra-endurance and mental ill health, Alex shares his strategies through inspirational presentations to help teams:
• Build the tools to stay resilient and productive during crisis and periods of high stress
• Proactively manage their physical and mental well-being
• Redefine success to take advantage of adversity and achieve the extraordinary
• Maintain motivation and performance when the goal posts are shifting
With the rising costs of mental ill health and burnout – can you afford not to?
Alex’s most popular themes and topics include:
- Building personal resilience
- Taking advantage of adversity
- Overcoming fear of failure
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Managing change and uncertainty
Alex can especially relate to millennials and the challenges they face in the workplace. With an unassuming and relatable style, Alex delivers his expertise through inspirational keynote presentations – live, virtually and hybrid. These interactive sessions are always tailored to your objectives, but are typically 30-60 minutes with exclusive media and Q&A discussion.